- works with around 100 schools facing an increase in behavioural and emotional issues within the classroom
- counsels around 400 children every week with issues such as anxiety, anger and low self esteem
- supports parents who are at the end of their tether and struggling to cope
What is ‘The Kindness Project’?
‘The Kindness Project’ is a whole school fundraising initiative launched by Fegans to bring understanding of the importance and power of kindness to primary school children, whilst raising valuable funds to help vulnerable children. Fegans provide all the materials needed for assemblies, lessons and learning, all you need to do is register.
Once registered you will receive your free kindness project pack containing;
- A short video and full plan to deliver your kindness project assembly
- A detailed lesson plans and activity sheets to bring the kindess project to life in the classroom
- Fun and engaging fundraising packs for children to take home to parents
- Inspiration and tips for making the most of the kindness project before, during and after the event
- Inspirational wristbands to give every child participating in the project
- Details of the different parent talks and staff training sessions to choose as your reward
Watch ‘The Kindness Project’ Video