Fegans continues to grow as fast as we safely can.
Here are just a few of the developments since the last issue;
- We are now in over 130 schools in the South.
- We have launched the pilot of Parents Supporting Parents, a high end intervention parenting programme run in partnership with the Early Help teams in Kent.
- Our Preschool, Buttons, has doubled in size in the past year and is now at capacity.
- We have received our quality assurance kite mark that is aimed specifically at organisations working with children.
- An anonymous corporate donor has kindly funded a £20,000 Human Resources system for Fegans. We are deeply grateful for this incredible gift; it will enable us to care more effectively for our staff, particularly our remote schools’ counsellors.
- We have received confirmation of our partnership with the church schools in a large diocese; more details will be shared in the next issue when contracts are completed.
- We are receiving the first results from our new impact measuring systems and early results are very encouraging.
These improvements and developments are vital to us at Fegans, in order to improve and sustain our resources, which will enable us to reach more families and provide an even better service. Unfortunately distressing disclosures continue to come in thick and fast with the vulnerable children we are working with. Please pray for wisdom and strength for our safeguarding team.